B.Com(Accounting & Finance), CPA
Josh has demonstrated his enthusiasm for the industry at an early stage in his life. Always determined to be at his best for himself and those that depend on him, his clients well know Josh as a person who will do what it takes to commit to his promises.
Most students would have been satisfied simply completing their studies before dipping their toes within the industry; Josh took the dedicated step to immerse himself with real-life experience. In doing so, he secured an undergraduate accountant position with SP Accountants; a small accounting and advisory firm located in Adelaide.
Over the next seven years, Josh would continue to grind away completing financial statements and tax return, but a common theme was emerging the majority of clients Josh was only seen once a year. Is there more to accounting than this?
Fast forward seven years, I progressed to the role of senior accountant & became a CPA. The turning point of Josh’s career came when he was exposed to cloud accounting and Receipt Bank. He was blown away…. this was Josh’s epiphany, accounting can be fun, in fact, our clients deserve better!
Josh isn’t alone in wanting drastic change but unfortunately, his boss at the time didn’t agree. This was next leap in his career; he sat down with Chris Hooper at Accodex, he was hooked… Freedom to shape services his way and revitalises the customer experience. Josh became The Finacial Foreman and an Accodex partner.
- Accodex Partners – Accounting Partner
- Tactics Pty Ltd – Senior Accountant
- JGloede Bookkeeping Services – Owner/Director
- Coleman & Badman – Tax Accountant
- SP Accountants – Undergraduate, Graduate Accountant, Senior Accountant
- CPA Australia – CPA Program
- Flinders University – Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
- University of Adelaide – President of Adelaide University Baseball Club